Thursday, May 8, 2014

Odds and Ends

Here are some birthday cards I've made recently:

I altered the brads I used for the center of the flowers using embossing powder.  The flowers were done with Studio 490 stencils, stamping and translucent embossing paste

This one was a fun one...the hand/arm is a Studio 490 stamp, the candle is part of the Sizzix candelabra die.  Thought it turned out pretty cool.
Die cuts, UTEE, rub ons, rubber stamps...all sorts of things were used to make this one, and the one below.  Obviously, they're for guys. LOL
I like sprinkling UTEE over everything, it kind of gives a spattered look, but it's raised and shiny.
Thanks for stopping, if you have questions, please ask!

4 comments:

Helen said...

I think they all look great - really love the first one!

Artfully challenged said...

Brilliant,love that candle!

Donna.x

Wanda Hentges said...

All wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftytrog said...

They're all gorgeous! x